How to teach descriptive writing by similes and metaphors in reading and writing

教師專業成長工作坊

版主: clsegp

Lichu
文章: 9
註冊時間: 2016年 5月 6日, 11:18

Re: How to teach descriptive writing by similes and metaphors in reading and writing

文章Lichu » 2016年 5月 6日, 16:41

Jenny 寫:Q1:

I quite enjoyed this lesson. I think teaching simile and metaphor help students writing more creative and uiqune. Maybe they can use these skills in writing a short autobiography when they apply for a job position or a school program. This will certainly make their bio stand out.

I like Jenny's idea about "writing more creative and uiqune".

Jenny
文章: 14
註冊時間: 2016年 5月 6日, 11:48

Re: How to teach descriptive writing by similes and metaphors in reading and writing

文章Jenny » 2016年 5月 6日, 16:42

Q2:
We can teach students to use similes and metaphors to write their short autobiography. Through similes and metaphors, they can distinct themselves.

Pochen
文章: 6
註冊時間: 2016年 5月 6日, 11:49

文章Pochen » 2016年 5月 6日, 17:48

Concon 寫:
Applying simile and metaphor in reading and writing classes.pdf

Simile metaphors.pdf

1. Why is it important for our learners to learn similes and metaphors?
2. How can we apply instruction on similes and metaphors, besides descriptive writing?

It is important for learners to learn similes and metaphors because it is an creative, attractive, and indirect way to convey meaning. Beside descriptive writing, similes and metaphors are also useful when writing slogan or some words in advertisemnt.

回到「教師專業成長工作坊」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客